IP Telephony makes use of packet-switched connections of the IP to exchange various types of information including voice and fax that were initially only carried over the PSTN connections. Calls travel as data packets on shared lines over the internet.
Bridge2Call IP Telephony service offers a rich communication experience, in addition to delivering a higher quality of service at a lower cost over IP broadband networks when compared to traditional fixed line TDM networks. The solution allows service providers to offer advanced features to the end customers. These include the facility to receive and make calls via DID based subscribers from anywhere in the world, free on-net calls to DID subscribers in different areas, voicemail, rule-based call forwarding and much more.
- Prepaid/postpaid customer account management
- Mapping N phone numbers to SIP account
- Internal calling and charging facility
- SIP-TLS support
- Call forwarding, call recording, voice mail – IVR/email
- Admin and subscriber portal for managing services