IP office is especially meant for SMB’s as well as large enterprises. With IP PBX at its core, it offers VoIP and SIP support.
Bridge2Call offers true multi-tenancy under one server. Individual tenants (IP Office) are divided by virtual partitions, each of which stores all of the tenant’s data, configuration settings and customized settings. Bridge2Call IP Office reduces the investment costs for complex business phone systems, while still enabling the company to use features like voicemails, automated greetings, conference calling, call logs and much more.
- Over 80 IP Office features
- Built-in billing engine and UC feature
- E-SBC ready, enhanced security – SIP TLS, SRTP, ZRTP
- NAT Traversal – FENT (Far End NAT Traversal), STUN
- Dynamic Device Provisioning & Multi-lingual IVR – Auto attendant
- Native transcoding support & single hardware deployment
- Device inventory management and auto-provisioning
- Easy backup and restore functionality