BillCall Roaming solution enables the mobile operators to track, measure and settle roaming traffic with other operators, and is GSMA Open Standards TD.57 compliant. The solution offers support for national and international roaming with voice, SMS and data services. It works on its own mediation called ‘Roaming Biller’ which is responsible for collecting, parsing, processing and distributing roaming CDRs.
BillCall Roaming can be integrated with any third party network element and get CDRs to generate TAP files for any partner. BillCall Roaming is now enabled to generate the TAP file in 3.12 version. With this version of TAP file, BillCall roaming can support LTE records along with the improved validation rules and error corrections. BillCall Roaming Interconnect enables operators to concentrate on their roaming negotiations and provides steps to be taken for improving their profitability on International roaming.
- Complex Rating and Zone Wise Product Configuration
- Inbound and Outbound Roaming
- Connectivity with HUB and DCH
- HUR Reports for Threshold Control
- TAP File Validation according to TD.57 Standard
- Summary and Detailed Reporting
- Support for TAP 3.12 for LTE Records
- Integrated with IMF for Multi-Currency Support