Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) refers to the method of sending a number of data streams in the form of a single signal. The signals are separated into multiple segments of very short durations. The process of recovering all of the separate signals is called demultiplexing. Multiplexers and de-multiplexers are required on each end of a high bandwidth cable to complete a two-way communication circuit.
iMax supports TDM switching which can have a positive impact on the costs, investments and revenues of the service providers. It can also help them cap their investments in legacy technologies and use it in conjunction with new technologies for optimum use.
- TDM/ISDN/SS7 compliant equipment support
- Integration with multiple gateways
- Fail-safe production environment
- Multiple Erlang reports
- Seamless IP to TDM and TDM to IP conversion
- Interoperability with third party vendors